Online Shopping - Terms and Conditions.
This is a brand new service to our clients which is expanding and evolving. If there is any product that you would like to be listed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as it is likely to be available on request.
Orders & Collections
- An email confirming receipt of the order and notification of expected collection day will be sent. If our supplier is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you to advise when collection is expected. Some accessories could take approx 10 days to arrive.
- Orders can be collected from your specified AlphaPet surgery from 1pm onwards on the notified day.
- Hills Science Plan and Royal Canin have a satisfaction guarantee on their food. Should your pet find the food unpalatable, your money can be refunded but the food will need to be returned to the surgery by the customer for a refund to be awarded.
- Any food found to have an expiry date within 1 month of the collection date will be replaced free of charge.
- Customers are required to pay in full prior to delivery. Payment is taken by PayPal only who will accept all credit cards.
- On confirmation of your order, a `Money Request` from Paypal will be e-mailed to you and when we receive confirmation of this payment your order will be processed.
- YOU MUST RETURN TO THE SITE AFTER YOUR PAYPAL PAYMENT IS MADE TO COMPLETE THE ORDER!
- Alternatively you may call us and we can process your credit or debit card over the phone.
- If you have any questions or comments about privacy please contact us.
- We place a high priority on your privacy and will only use information collected from you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will use that information only to process your order and provide you with the best possible service.
- As part of our ongoing service we may contact you by e-mail or telephone to ensure that you are completely satisfied with both your purchase and our service. For your order to be processed, your address and telephone number will need to be stored in our database.
- This information will be held by us securely in accordance with current legal requirements and consists of your name, address, telephone number and email address. Your credit card details are not stored with us and are not accessible by us. In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Act, passed into law 11th December 2003, we will only send marketing emails to you on similar or related pet products.
- This website uses the Paypal online payment system which is used by thousands of international online businesses including eBay. Your credit card details are not available directly to the retailer. For more details see the Paypal website.
Term & Conditions
These terms and conditions form the basis on which you can visit and use our website. Please read them carefully as they contain important information.
General terms and conditions
This site is owned and operated by AlphaPet Veterinary Clinics, of 11-17 The Precinct, West Meads Bognor Regis, West Sussex PO21 5SB. If you want to ask us anything about these terms and conditions or, if you have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please email us at email@example.com or telephone us on 01243 842832.
Ownership of rights
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to AlphaPet Veterinary Clinics. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose.
Accuracy of content
We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all goods have been fairly described.
However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. All prices are displayed inclusive of VAT. If the price of the goods increases between the date we accept your order and the delivery date, we will let you know and ask you to confirm by e-mail that the new price is acceptable. If it is not acceptable, then you will have the right to cancel your order. If any ordered and paid item is no longer available to be obtained by AlphaPet, an equivalent substitute will be offered. If the substitute is declined by the customer then a full refund will be made. Any weights, dimensions and capacities given about the goods are approximate only. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website and we shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials contained on this website.
Damage to your computer
We make every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website. We will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point on which you click on "submit" during the ordering process.
We will charge your credit account for payment upon receipt of your order. We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because you did not give us the correct payment details. If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the goods from your account then we can cancel the contract with you. This does not affect any other rights we may have.
We do not offer a home delivery service currently. We will arrange for all goods to be delivered to the surgery specified at the time you place your order.
Risk and ownership
Risk of damage to or loss of the goods passes to you at the time of collection by. You will only own the goods once they have been successfully collected and when we have received cleared payment in full. Goods supplied are not for resale.
Acknowledgement and acceptance of your order
You will need to provide us with your e-mail address and we will notify you by e-mail as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and e-mail you again to confirm details. An acceptance of your order will take place on despatch of the good(s) ordered.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven days of receipt of your goods in the practice (with the exception of any made to order items).
Exclusion of liability
Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by our negligence. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Changes to legal notices
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
Law, jurisdiction and language
This website, any content contained therein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.