One of our Chichester vets practices located in Lavant
- Sited just to the north of Chichester at Lavant in beautiful farmland - it has a very definite character of its own!
- Offers a range of consulting, operating and advanced diagnostic services and facilities including radiography and ultrasound.
- Easy access
- Convenient FREE car parking
AlphaPet Chichester Surgery
Address: Oldwick Farm, West Stoke Road, Lavant, Chichester, West Sussex PO18 9AA Tel: 01243 528899 E-mail: email@example.com
Surgery times and Location:
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 1.00pm & 2.00pm - 6.00pm
- Consultations are by appointment only except in emergency
Please ensure that your pet has had nothing to eat after midnight on the evening prior to admission. (This does not apply to rabbits, guinea pigs, rats, mice and hamsters who should have access to food at all times). You may give access to water until you arrive at the surgery, unless otherwise directed by a veterinary surgeon or a veterinary nurse. It is helpful if you give your pet a chance to go... read more »
On arrival at home, your pet should be kept warm & quiet, avoiding excitement and exertion and should be checked fairly frequently. There may be clipped up areas on one or both of the forelegs. This is where an anaesthetic agent or intravenous fluids have been administered. If a plaster has been left on, this will be removed at there post-operative re-examination. An identification collar may also still be present. This may be removed once... read more »